Wednesday, February 13, 2008

something from our fitness coach

The thrill of Floorball

Its always a fun time playing sports...
Well, maybe not to everyone =]
but i doubt it if they have tried floorball.

I've been hook into playing floorball every week
ever since i first started floorball in 2004 like 4 years ago
when it was introduce to us in Penang.

To tell u the thrill about floorball is like a roller coaster ride.
It has it ups & downs plus its heart pumping moments.

Just recently, we had a 3on3 competition...
It was fun & exciting for most of the players.
For me, i felt that its just a heart pumping moment for me
as the first whistle for the game goes of for my match.

One goal in mind was to score as many goals for my team.
But it aint all about scoring, its all bout the fun & teamwork

The most thrilling moment for me in floorball is during the last
few moments of the game where we're either trailing or having
a same score before the final minute. "Esspecially the Finals"

The intense moment in the air & by some luck or miracle our
team manage to score the wining goal... the crowd goes wild.

Thats one of my thrill moments =] another would be the penalty
shoot-out. I tell u... the feeling around you feels so intense...
As all is silence & all eyes are on the player taking the shot.

If more is to tell about floorball's thrill & excitement i think i can go
on & on... but hey~! Wont u come join us & see for urself whether
u have wat it takes to be in this fast-pace sport.


Nicholes Ong

No comments: