Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lantern Festival

14th September
early early morning

Remember the time where two girls from Salibandy came down? They played for the Z-liners Floorball tournament about 2months back. And Innebabes won the silver medal. After the tournament we decided to celebrate with the sali girls as it was their first ever floorball medal, coincidently it was the moon cake celebration as well.

As usual our team manager Sam likes to show off. I'll show you why. Ha.ha

I can sing

I can play the guitar

I am strong

I am Sam

After struting his stuff, the girls went, "WWWWWooooooooooooooooo!" As you can see below:-




After lighting up our lanterns we walked around with it. We talked about our childhood experience playing with lanterns and all. Somehow, traditions and culture is something that gives us our identity but sadly people are getting less interested in it. After talking and all, the girls start to ignore Sam. As you can see again.

Lonely, I am so lonely, I got nobody, lalalalla

michelle and wen lin (Salibandy!Co)

Innebandy!Co would like to thank you guys once again for coming down to Penang. We wish you all the best in our future undertakings, hope to see you guys again.

From left: Author, Michelle, Wen Lin & Sam

Innebandy!Co.
One Team.One Way
Establised since 2003

No comments: