Thursday, February 10, 2011

Player of the Month: January [Female]


Full Name:
Winnie Giam Hui Ni

Date of birth:
25 March 1996

Number of years played:
about 1 year +

Position on court:
Centre

Stick:
Canadien CNDN 36 [Right Shooter]

Number of sticks:
1

Most admired floorball player:
Valerie - she's a good example for me to learn from.

Best team-mate(s):
Sally Giam - She taught me everything, and she's my sister. =)

How do you feel having been selected as Innebandy!Co's 'Player of the Month'?
Emotionless. xD

If you could choose your jersey number, what would it be and why?
25 - favourite number!

Favorite song during physical training:
Grenade - Bruno Mars

Most memorable moment in floorball:
All the competitions i've been in, because these are the moments that put me through challenges
and taught me never to give up.
Anything you want to tell to the floorballers in Penang?
Never give up. Its not about whether you can or cannot improve, its whether you WANT to or DONT WANT to improve.

My sister and teacher. =)

No comments: