Sunday, April 13, 2008

Player of the Month of April


Full Name
Ephraim Teh Hong Wei
a.k.a
Captain E =D


Date of Birth
10 of July 1993


Number of years played
umm….. was that 4 or 5 years already?? Hmmm…..



Jersey Number

Well, I started of as #10 but recently changed to #14. Might be considering #9 due to the football phenomenon called Fernando Torres and some persuasion from Eunice who wants #14.


Position on court

Left forward.


Position in club
Captain
la… =P


Stick brand
First Excel then now my precious Canadien Gothic.


Left or Right hand stick
I’m a right hander so that would make me a…….left hand stick user


Number of sticks
two……ONLY… I don't mind if you wanna sponsor me or anything.. =P

"He is Ephraim Teh by day...."


Teams represented
Innebandy!Co. I don't know whether I’m considered a state player but I know I’m definitely not a national player…..yet… =)


Most admired floorballer
Hmmm….. That would probably be Lin Ken cos he’s the only Malaysian I know to have played for a club in another country. Also cos he’s the best in what he does in Malaysia.


Best teammates
Tough question….. Well, I enjoy playing with ALL my team-mates but I’m most used to playing with David and Rooban after years of joining tournament’s together.


Most memorable moment in floorball
Errr….. That would be…… It SHOULD have been lifting up the 2008 Penang League trophy as Innebandy’s captain BUT as that never happened… To be honest, I’ve had a lot of memorable moments playing floorball. The most recent one should be winning team Contact FireAnts. =P


Who do you want to be and what do you want to achieve in the floorball scene of Penang/Malaysia in One year's time
I would definitely like to represent Penang, and to a further extent, Malaysia by then. Oh ya, a sponsorship would be nice as well… =D


How can you contribute towards the development of floorball in Penang
By bringing friends to training!!! Or introducing the game to them… Actually, this one applies not only to me but to everyone as well…


Anything you want to tell to the floorballers in Penang
You guys(n gals) have been great!!! Keep on raising up the standard!! A couple of years ago, you could easily have predicted the winners of Youthwave or the Penang League. Now, it’s a free for all challenge. Its good to see everyone improving, personally and also as a team. Keep the passion BURNING!!!!!

"...but becomes Captain E by night!"
(Gaya leh...hehe..want signature??)

No comments: